Advanced High Availability on AWS
.MP4, AVC, 1920×1080, 30 fps | English, AAC, 2 Ch | 2h 28m | 1.66 GB
Instructor: Andrew Templeton
Many businesses host critical infrastructure and technical business assets in the AWS Cloud. Yet, even with so much at stake in the AWS Cloud, many businesses neglect to ensure that their software systems stay online no matter what happens with AWS! In the CloudAcademy Advanced High Availability DevOps Video Course, you will learn critical technical and business analysis skills required to ensure customer can always interact with your cloud.
Watch and Learn:
– Why AWS isn’t magic, and you should always plan your strategy with failure in mind
– Mental models for classifying business and IT risk in the AWS Cloud
– The "Big Three" model for increasing the availability of software systems in a methodical way
– Four possible ways to handle IT risk, depending on your needs
– Clear action items for surviving various types of AWS’s outages, even entire region failures!
– How to walk through and design highly automated distributed REST APIs in 30 minutes or less
– Financial risk and cost assessment skills to sell the idea of investing in High Availability to key business stakeholders
– When to stop investing in High Availability due to diminishing returns and business needs
This course is essential for any current or future DevOps practitioner or Advanced AWS Engineer wanting to go beyond pure technical skills, and move to a business value and strategic decision making role.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)