Arduino Solar Tracker
.MP4 | Video: 1280×720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 905 MB
Duration: 1 hours | Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Make Your Own Arduino Solar Tracker in a Step by Step Manner, learn and have fun Practicing Arduino.
What you’ll learn
Make your own Arduino Solar Tracker
Track Sun Light then Move the Solar Panel towards it to improve it’s efficiency .
Learn Working Principle of Light Detectors
Interface Light Detectors with Arduino
Move Motors depending on the amount of Sun Light available to direct Solar Panel.
Interface different type of electronic elements with Arduino.
Basic experience in Electronics
Basic experience in Arduino
A Well to apply, not just watch
Make Your Own Arduino Solar Tracker in a Step by Step Manner, learn and have fun Practicing Arduino
Welcome to this course.
This Course will teach you how to Make your own Arduino Solar Tracker at home using Light Sensitive Sensor and increase the efficiency of your solar Panel up to 40%, This Guide will take you in a step by step manner to know what each component is, why we use it, and what it does and how to wire it up, starting with the basics of Arduino and ending with Light Sensitivity Sensors and Motors used to drive the Solar Panel.
You will know what is the actual working principle of Sun Light Detection, what is LDR and how to interface – wiring -and code it correctly so that you can control the efficiency of your solar panel, make your Arduino Solar Tracker system and initiate alarm action will seem really easy after taking this course.
After this course, you will be able to make your homemade very own Arduino Solar Tracker.
All connections are explained in details, and you can choose the number of light detector you wish to use to improve the device accuracy.
Goal From This Course:
– Make your own Arduino Solar Tracker that works efficiently and effectively and Track Sun Light then Move the Solar Panel towards it to improve it’s efficiency .
What you will learn in this Course
– How to make Arduino Solar Tracker.
– How to Deal with Light Sensors Using Arduino.
– How to Move Motors depending on the amount of Sun Light available to direct Solar Panel.
– How to interface different type of electronic elements with Arduino.
– How Arduino Can make your life easier.
– How Program, burn a code and wire Arduino and Light Detectors.
– What are the right tools that you need to start making amazing projects?
Who this course is for:
Anyone Interested in Learning How Light Detectors works
Anyone Interested in Learning How to Increase Solar Panel Efficiency using Arduino
Anyone Interested in Learning New Things about Arduino
Anyone Interested in Learning How to make Arduino Solar Tracker
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)