Cracking the GMAT: Premium 2020 Edition with 6 Computer-Adaptive Practice Tests
by The Princeton Review
English | July 2019 | eISBN: 9780525568438 | ePUB | 93.4 mb
THE ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION FOR YOUR HIGHEST GMAT SCORE-at a new value price! This comprehensive guide includes 6 computer-adaptive (CAT) practice tests, access to free online tools, and detailed topic reviews.
Everything You Need for a High Score.
• Comprehensive subject coverage of all GMAT topics
• A thorough review of necessary Math, Verbal, Writing, and Integrated Reasoning skills
• Bulleted chapter summaries for quick reference
• Video tutorials with expert advice from leading course instructors
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 6 full-length CAT practice exams online with score reports and detailed answer explanations
• Diagnostic warm-ups and 180+ additional practice questions, sorted by difficulty
• Drills for each test section
• Bonus Math, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning drills online
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Powerful tactics to avoid traps and help beat the GMAT
• Step-by-step problem-solving guides for the toughest question types
• Key strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
Get More (Free) Content
Part I: Orientation
PartH: How to Crack the Math GMAT
Part ffl: How to Crack the Verbal GMAT
Part IV: How to Crack the Integrated Reasoning GMAT
Part V: How to Crack the Analytical Writing Assessment
Part VI: Answer Key to Drills
Part VII: The Princeton Review GMAT Math and Verbal Warm-Up Test and Explanations
Part VHI: The Princeton Review GMAT Math and Verbal Practice Bins and Explanations
GMAT Insider: Admissions and Financial Aid Advice
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)