Creative Landscape Photography Using The Pyramid Method
by Andrew Lilley
English | 214 pages | EPUB | 3.12 MB
Using a brand new teaching approach, the author takes the reader on a step-by-step walkthrough of every task needed to take outstanding landscape photographs, using a pyramid of workflow steps.
This book takes a different approach to other photography ‘how to’ guides. It’s a practical guide that firstly gives you the knowledge that helps you be more perceptive, resourceful, and creative. Secondly, it provides a systematic methodology in which to apply that knowledge.
Clearly mapped out are the steps performed by professional landscape photographers, from the very start of a project through to the finishing touches to the chosen image on the computer, and captured them in a step-by-step framework called the Pyramid Method.
The Pyramid breaks down these essential tasks into easy to follow, foolproof steps that anyone can apply-even beginners. All that the Pyramid Method assumes is that the reader has a camera system that uses interchangeable lenses (either a digital SLR, or a mirrorless camera system) and some camera accessories.
In this extensive book’s 23,000 words and 36 example photographs and illustrations, you will:
– Discover the importance of planning and preparation
– Understand the reasons for performing each step
– Learn the practical techniques involved
– Find foolproof methods and settings to use to virtually guarantee success
– See checklists that quickly help you understand what’s required
– View diagrams and examples illustrating the different steps
– Follow detailed case studies for each level
– Get links to useful resources
See how quickly you’ll improve your photography.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)