26 July 2019 | English | ISBN: 1082766518 | 183 pages | EPUB/MOBI/AZW | 12.8 MB
A Direct No-Nonsense Guide to Learning Excel
The Excel 2019 Guide has everything you need to get started in creating and making the most out of your spreadsheets.
This book is designed for Excel 2019 users of all levels. May you be new to working on data or are already knowledgeable in handling different kinds of spreadsheet work, then this book is for you.
Many people are overwhelmed by the powers of Excel, but these can be easily manipulated to your advantage, and this book helps you do just that. With this guide you can start playing with the program’s different functions such as:
* Creating, naming and formatting worksheets
* Freeze, unfreeze, hide, and protect rows and columns
* Using and customizing AutoFill and Flash Fill functions for routine tasks
* Move, copy, and format data
* Create formulas and come up with specific calculations
* Sort, filter, and pivot data for easier but reliable analysis
* Create charts out of your data
* Secure your workbook with passwords and restrictions for different users
* Use other Excel features for math, statistical, financial, and other advanced computations
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)