Frommers EasyGuide to San Antonio and Austin
by Edie Jarolim
English | 472 pages | EPUB | 30 MB
Your adventure in two of the most fascinating cities in the United States starts right here. Frommer’s EasyGuide to San Antonio and Austin goes deep in the heart of Texas to give you clear, succinct, up-to-date, and honest advice for getting the most from Austin’s quirky culture and unparalleled live music scene, San Antonio’s historic missions and world-renowned River Walk, the nearby Texas Hill Country’s vineyards and wildflowers, and much more. Your guide for the journey is author Edie Jarolim, a longtime expert on the region, whose travel tips and tricks are frank, useful, and, above all else, reliable.
Inside the guide:
· A handy foldout map, plus detailed maps throughout
· Exact pricing, opening hours, and other important details to remove the stress from planning
· Smart itineraries for travelers of all types, so you can shape your vacation to fit your interests
· Savvy tips for saving money in all price ranges, from budget to luxury
· Star ratings to help you scan quickly to pick out the highlights and hidden gems
About Frommer’s: There’s a reason that Frommer’s has been the most trusted name in travel for more than sixty years. Arthur Frommer created the best-selling guide series in 1957 to help American servicemen fulfill their dreams of travel in Europe, and since then, we have published thousands of titles became a household name helping millions upon millions of people realize their own dreams of seeing our planet. Travel is easy with Frommer’s.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)