Duration 2h Project Files Included MP4
Title: Gumroad – Megacity Streets – Kitbash, Design and Process
We’ll be going back to the megacity but this time on the ground. Digging deep into the Blade Runner bag of tricks we’re looking at the design and process of creating a bustling cyberpunk street level scene with lots of neon, rain and fog.
What topics are covered?
– Thoughts on reference and inspiration
– Kitbashing and modeling
– Photoshop paintover
Who is it for?
Concept designers and other creatives who want to learn about environment creation and a 3D heavy workflow.
What will I get?
– 2+ hour video tutorial with narration
– Reference images and textures
– PSD file
What do I need to have before I start:
– 3D application (e.g. Modo, Blender, C4D etc)
– 2D application (e.g. Photoshop, Procreate etc)
– Basic knowledge in a 3D application
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)