English | August 1st, 2019 | ISBN: 1789191181 | 128 pages | EPUB | 23.93 MB
Pocket-sized travel guides making the most of the British Isles through clearly laid-out walks and tours.
Explore the best of Devon and Cornwall with this indispensably practical Insight Great Breaks Guide. From making sure you don’t miss out on must-see attractions like the Eden Project, Exeter, Tresco Gardens, Dartmoor and Torquay, to discovering hidden gems, including Tintagel, the easy-to-follow, ready-made walking routes will save you time, help you plan and enhance your Great Break in Devon and Cornwall.
Practical, pocket-sized and packed with inspirational insider information, this is the ideal on-the-move companion to your trip to Devon and Cornwall.
* Over 13 walks and tours: detailed itineraries feature all the best places to visit, including where to eat along the way
* Local : discover what makes the area special, its top sights and unique attractions, and be inspired by stunning imagery
* Insider recommendations: where to stay and what to do, from active pursuits to themed trips
* Rainy day recommendations: uncover plenty of options, whatever the weather
* Practical maps: get around with ease and follow the walks and tours using the detailed maps
* Informative tips: plan your travels with a useful practical section to ensure effortless exploration
* Inventive design makes for an engaging, easy-reading experience
* Covers: Exeter and Topsham, East Devon, the English Riviera, The South Hams, Plymouth and the Tamar Valley, Dartmoor, North Devon, Exmoor, the South Coast harbours, Truro, Land’s End Peninsula, the North Coast and the Isles of Scilly
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)