English | July 1st, 2019 | ISBN: 1789190916 | 368 pages | EPUB | 67.58 MB
Let us guide you on every step of your travels.
From deciding when to go, to choosing what to see when you arrive, Insight Guide USA: The South, is all you need to plan your trip and experience the best of the Southeaster States, with in-depth insider information on must-see, top attractions like Nashville, Richmond, Carolina, Charleston, Memphis and cultural gems like Civil War sites and NASA centres.
This book is ideal for travellers seeking immersive cultural experiences, from discovering the music scene in New Orleans and Nashville, to exploring the great outdoors in Virginia.
* In-depth on history and culture: explore the region’s vibrant history and culture, and understand its modern-day life, people and politics
* Excellent Editor’s Choice: uncover the best of the New South, which the most special places to visit around the region
* Invaluable and practical maps: get around with ease thanks to detailed maps that pinpoint the key attractions featured in every chapter
* Informative tips: plan your travels easily with an A to Z of useful advice on everything from climate to tipping
* Inspirational colour photography: discover the best destinations, sights, and excursions, and be inspired by stunning imagery
* Inventivedesign makes for an engaging, easy-reading experience
* Covers: Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, the Gulf Coast, Louisiana, Arkansas, Tennessee, South and North Carolina and Virginia
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)