English | 2016 | ISBN: 1785282883 | 282 Pages | EPUB | 19.6 MB
Take a deep dive into the Android build system and its customization with Learning Embedded Android Programming, written to help you master the steep learning curve of working with embedded Android. Start by exploring the basics of Android OS, discover Google’s "repo" system, and discover how to retrieve AOSP source code. You’ll then find out to set up the build environment and the first AOSP system. Next, learn how to customize the boot sequence with a new animation, and use an Android "kitchen" to "cook" your custom ROM. By the end of the book, you’ll be able to build customized Android open source projects by developing your own set of features.
What you will learn:
– Master Android architecture and system design
– Obtain source code and understand the modular organization
– Customize and build your first system image for the Android emulator
– Level up and build your own Android system for a real-world device
– Use Android as a home automation and entertainment system
– Tailor your system with optimizations and add-ons
– Reach for the stars: look at the Internet of Things, entertainment, and domoticsPlease check my blog to get more stuff every day!
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)