Video: .MP4, 1280×720, 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 44.1kHz, 2ch | Duration: 52m
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Size: 682 MB
In this course, you will learn how to make an Arduino Uno FM radio using the TEA5767.
The DIY FM radio will have two buttons to surf channels and also mute/unmute the volume.
The advantages of this course –
1) Apply Arduino through a new innovative project
2) Relive your childhood dream to make your own radio
3) Listen to your own radio receiver
4) Build the project in less than $25 (Under $15 if you already have a speaker and Arduino)
5) Learn the application of I2C communication
6) Submit for high school and undergraduate project
7) Do a weekend project and impress your friends and family
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)