Microsoft Excel: Top 50 Formulas in 50 Minutes! And Much More!
Video: .MP4, 1280×720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1kHz, 2ch | Duration: 4h 39m
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Size: 1,26 GB
Last time you opened a spreadsheet and are overwhelmed by the formulas and functions being used. You don’t know how to make the most out of them, or change them into what you need.
But it doesn’t have to be this way!
You Will Walk Away With…
Master the top 50 formulas in just 50 minutes!
Understand the essence of these formulas, without memorizing them!
See how each of these formulas is used with real examples!
After this class you will be able to:
Actually SMILE when you open a spreadsheet 🙂
Brag to your friends about how you can use Excel formulas and Excel functions confidently!
If you’re like me, you use Microsoft Excel on a daily basis for important tasks, text processing, or calculations. Whether it’s for business or personal related projects, everyone wants to be able to use these formulas freely and easily.
If you’re ready to gain full control of Excel Formulas take the "Excel -Master the Top 50 Formulas in 50 minutes from Scratch" course right now and master the following formulas:
Date and Time Formulas:
More Excel topics are being added monthly! We have partnered up with MyExcelOnline to bring more Excel content to you and make you better in Excel!
In this section we explain the various Charts that are in Excel, like the Bar, Column, Line, Pie, XY Scatter, Bubble, Stock, Smart Art and Sparklines!
ADVANCED – CHARTS
We take it up a notch in this section and showcase the new Charts that were introduced in Excel 2016, like:
• Box and Whisker
• Histogram Chart
• Pareto Chart
• Sunburst Chart
• Treemap Chart
• Waterfall Chart
We also show you how you can combine various Charts in a graph:
• Area Chart: Highlight Chart Sections
• Add an Interactive Vertical Column in Your Excel Line Chart
• Add Marker Options in a Chart
• Overlap Graphs
• Add Trendlines to Charts
EXCEL POWER QUERY / GET & TRANSFORM
We take it up a notch to clean your dirty data and showcase the things you can do in Excel Power Query!
– Excel Power Query Editor Ribbon
– Trim in Excel Power Query
– Format Dates and Values in Excel Power Query
– Parsing URLs in Excel Power Query
– Split Text Fields in Excel Power Query
– Group By in Excel Power Query
– Unpivoting Columns
– Pivoting Columns
– Split Columns into Other Columns
– Filtering Rows and adding a "Year" Column
– Sorting Data
– Transform vs Add Columns
– Import From Folder in Excel Power Query
– Doing Auto Cleanup in Excel Power Query
– Extract Data from Forms in Excel Power Query
– Extract Multiple Criteria in Excel Power Query
– Extract Multiple Worksheets in Excel Power Query
– Intro to Joins
– Full Outer Join
– Right Anti Join
Tips and Tricks
– Convert Reports into Pivot Tables
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)