English | August 13th, 2019 | ISBN: 1640490353 | 496 pages | EPUB | 40.41 MB
From the pastel rooftops of Positano to the soaring peak of Monte Solaro, immerse yourself in la dolce vita with Moon Amalfi Coast.
Inside you’ll find:
* Flexible itineraries for spending 1 to 5 days in different destinations along the Amalfi Coast, including Positano, Sorrento, Capri, Naples, and more, that can be combined for a longer trip
* Strategic advice for foodies, art lovers, hikers, history buffs, beach bums, and more
* Must-see and unique experiences: Swim in turquoise waters, relax on sun-soaked beaches, or hop on a boat and cruise past cliffs, coves, and secret caves. Stroll quiet village streets where the scent of Sunday ragu fills the air, eat fresh seafood steps from the Mediterranean, or sip local limoncello on a sunny terrace. Go underground in Naples to see ancient ruins, climb the towers of medieval castles, and chow down on authentic Neapolitan pizza. Take a day trip to Pompeii and hike to the top of Mount Vesuvius, ride a chairlift to the top of Monte Solaro, or unwind in the natural hot springs that dot the island of Ischia
* Honest suggestions from Amalfi local Laura Thayer on where to stay, where to eat, and how to get around
* Full-color photos and detailed maps throughout
* Background information on the landscape, history, and cultural customs of the Amalfi Coast
* Handy tools such as visa information, an Italian phrasebook, and tips for seniors and traveling with children
With Moon Amalfi Coast’s practical tips and local insight on the best things to do and see, you can plan your trip your way.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)