English | May 7th, 2019 | ISBN: 1640493549 | 352 pages | EPUB | 36.15 MB
Through lush green parkland and to the top of jagged summits, forge your own path with Moon Glacier National Park.
* Flexible Itineraries: Unique and adventure-packed ideas for day trips, a week on the road, families with kids, wildlife enthusiasts, and more
* The Best Hikes in Glacier: Individual trail maps, mileage and elevation gains, and backpacking options
* Experience the Outdoors: Find ideas for kayaking, fishing, horseback riding, skiing, and more. Trek through fields of alpine wildflowers and walk beneath waterfalls. Go whitewater rafting, cast a line into the Flathead River for wild trout, or hop on a guided horseback ride. Drive or bike the Going-to-Sun Road, take in views of snowy peaks and glaciers, and spot wild moose or grizzlies roaming the mountainside. Spend a night in a historic lakeside lodge, or set up camp under the stars
* How to Get There: Up-to-date information on gateway towns, park entrances, park fees, and tours
* Where to Stay: Campgrounds, resorts, and more both inside and outside the park
* Planning Tips: When to go, what to pack, safety information, and how to avoid the crowds, with full-color photos and detailed maps throughout
* Expertise and Know-How: Explore Glacier with former park guide and local Becky Lomax
Experience the best of Glacier National Park with Moon.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)