Packt – Building Twitter Bot With Python and Tweepy Python Project PROPER-RiDWARE
English | Size: 393.25 MB
Welcome to Building a Twitter Bot with Python and Tweepy – a Python Project.
This course will help you build a Twitter bot project step-by-step with Tweepy and Twitter’s free developer API. After developing it, you will deploy the bot online, so it works 24/7. Your Twitter bot will implement Auto Reply, Auto Retweet, Auto Favorite/Like, Auto Search, and more!
Throughout the course you will:
• Learn more about Python and Tweepy
• Understand the Twitter API and its use with Tweepy.
• Extract timeline data and work with it
• Build the logic to work on data and implement functions on extracted data
• Update your first status through the Terminal.
• Complete an Auto Reply bot and use it for hashtags.
• Deploy your bot online so it works 24/7
After completing this course, you will have expanded your knowledge of automation and Python. All the code and supporting files for this course are available at – https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Building-Twitter-Bot-with-Python-and-Tweepy-Python-Project
Understanding the Twitter API and its use with Tweepy
Extracting timeline data and working with it
Building the logic to work on data and implementing functions on extracted data
Build a Twitter bot with Tweepy
Master access tokens, keys, and how to use them
Perform auto-reply, retweet, like, follow, and search operations with your bot
Deploy your bot online and run it 24/7
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)