English | August 1st, 2019 | ISBN: 1789194571 | 208 pages | EPUB | 92.65 MB
The most entertaining and informative pocket guides for short-trip travellers
Discover the best of Paris with this compact, practical, entertaining Pocket Rough Guide.
This slim, trim treasure trove of trustworthy travel information is ideal for short-trip travellers and covers all the key sights (Notre-Dame, Eiffel Tower, Louvre), restaurants, shops, cafГ©s and bars, plus inspired ideas for day-trips, with honest and independent recommendations from expert authors.
Features of Pocket Rough Guide Paris:
* Practical travel tips: what to see and where to sleep, eat, drink and shop – Pocket Rough Guide Paris features specially selected recommendations to suit all tastes and budgets.
* Honest independent reviews: written with Rough Guides’ trademark blend of humour, honesty and expertise, our expert writers will help you make the most of your trip to Paris.
* Incisive area-by-area overviews: covering the Louvre, the Champs-ElysГ©es and Tuileries, Montmartre and northern Paris and more, the practical Places section provides all you need to know about must-see sights and the best places to eat, drink, sleep and shop.
* Time-saving itineraries: the routes suggested by Rough Guides’ expert writers cover top attractions like MusГ©e Rodin and Parc Rives de Seine, and hidden gems like Haut Marais and La Cinematheque Francaise.
* Day-trips – venture further afield to Versailles or Chantilly. This tells you why to go, how to get there, and what to see when you arrive.
* Compact format: packed with pertinent practical information, this guide is the perfect companion when you’re out and about exploring Paris’s Eiffel Tower and surrounding area.
* Attractive user-friendly design: features fresh magazine-style layout, inspirational colour photography and colour-coded maps throughout.
* Essentials: includes invaluable background information on how to get to Paris, getting around, health, tourist information, festivals and events, plus an A-Z directory and handy language section and glossary.
* Covers: The Islands, Louvre, Champs-ElysГ©es and Tuileries, Eiffel Tower area, Grands Boulevards and passages, Beaubourg and Les Halles, Marais, Bastille and Bercy, Quartier Latin, St-Germain, Montparnasse and Southern Paris, Montmartre and northern Paris, Northeastern Paris, Bois De Boulogne and Western Paris.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)