MP4 | Video: AVC 1364×768 30fps | Audio: AAC 44.1KHz 2ch | Duration: 12h
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Size: 2 GB
Python programming masterclass for beginners – learn all about Python 3 with object-oriented concepts, five projects and more!
No prior knowledge of Python is required.
You will learn how to write clean and proper Python code as we take you through the concepts, some example projects, and the proper programming structure.
Acquire the prerequisite Python skills to move into specific branches of web development, data science, image processing, and more.
What You Will Learn
Basics of programming – variables, data types, and operators
Data structures – lists, sets, dictionaries, and tuples
Control statements, conditionals, loops, functions, packages, and more
Classes and objects, encapsulation, polymorphism, inheritance, and abstract classes
Understand the Python package management system and work on different libraries
I/O – file handling, error handling, and exceptions in Python
How to code in Jupyter Notebook and perform data analysis tasks
How to use developer APIs and build automated bots, GUI applications, and more
Understand the best practices and write high-quality Pythonic code
Welcome to "Python Programming A-Z – Learn Python Programming by Building Five Projects," a course that takes you through your Python journey from beginner to advanced step by step. This course touches on every important concept of the latest version of Python, Python 3. Throughout the course, we will explore the most essential Python features:
● Basics of Python programming – expressions, variables, and printing output
● Python operators – the Python assignment operator, relational and logical operators, and short circuit operators
● Python conditionals and if statements
● Methods – parameters, arguments, and return values
● Object-oriented programming – classes and objects
● Encapsulation, inheritance, and abstract classes
● Python data structures in-depth – lists, sets, dictionaries, and tuples
● Conditionals – if/else statements and nested if/else
● Loops – for loops, while loops, break, and continue
● The mutability and immutability of Python’s basic types
● Built-in and user-defined modules
● Errors and exception handling – try, except, else, and finally
● Custom exceptions – raising exceptions and creating and raising a custom exception
● Data analysis with Pandas
● Face recognition with OpenCV
● Building a GUI application with Tkinter
● An automated Twitter bot with Tweepy
● Understanding the basics of databases and working with SQLite 3
● Five projects with OpenCV, pandas, PyTube, Tkinter, Tweepy, and more
After completing this course, you will be ready to work as an intern, fresher, or freelancer, and you will also be able to implement everything yourself! Most importantly, you will be ready to use the huge scope offered by Python programming.
All the codes and supporting files for this course are available at -https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Python-A-Z-Learn-Python-Programming-By-Building-5-Projects
About the Author(s)
Shubham Sarda: Software Developer and Digital Marketer with a passion for teaching. He worked with many startups, self projects and as a freelancer on different marketplace. Currently among Top 700 Freelancers with over 2500+ project completed on Fiverr, PeoplePerHour, Freelance and more. He has taught programming and marketing to over 1000’s of students online and offline as an Instructor. Shubham has mastered explaining very complex topics in simplest manner that is easy to understand and follow.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)