English | January 25, 2018 | Kbps | ASIN: B0798TCTL1 | Duration: 1 h 57 m | 28 MB
Python for Beginners: 2 Manuscripts – How you can make money online as a freelance developer and programmer, even if you have zero experience(Audiobook)
James Oliver (Author), Paul Gewuerz (Narrator)
The proven, step-by-step way to earn money Online as a freelance Python developer….
In Python for Beginners: You’ll discover:
* How to leverage your profile so clients to come to you, rather than spending time looking for jobs
* How to get 50-100x more profile views than the average Upwork freelancer
* How to write job proposals that get you chosen ahead of 50 other candidates
* How to spot bad clients and avoid wasting your time bidding on their jobs
* The hidden advantage of being "Top Rated" that Upwork doesn’t tell you about
* How to turn an initial $220 job into $9,000 worth of recurring work
* And much, much more….
So if you want to begin a lucrative freelancing career, or just make some extra cash on the side doing what you love, listen to this audiobook now!
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)