English | May 27, 2019 | Kbps | ASIN: B07SBFMXWM | Duration: 10 h 05 m | 600 MB
The Science of Daily Self-Discipline and No Excuses Lifestyle: Practical Exercises to Strengthen Your Willpower and Overcoming Procrastination for Success in Life by Creating Atomic Habits (Audiobook)
Stephen, Edgar, and Eric (Author), Albert McEwan (Narrator)
The highly effective methods to rid yourself of procrastination (it’s not Eat That Frog!)
Are you frustrated of not able to start what you put your mind too? Angered by your cluttered mind and waste the day away doing nonessential work? Want to become a top performer getting more work done in a week than in the last year? If you’re someone who gets stuck in negative thought patterns that hold you back from your true potential. This book will change your existence.
When you order this book you can:
* Realize a simple proven five-step system to stop procrastinating guaranteed to work.
* Eliminate exhaustion and discover how to work with intense focus for hours.
* Reveal the one true secret to become and stay motivated for life.
* How to build self-discipline and will power the right way
Temptation surrounds you like the ocean surrounds fish, like space surrounds Earth. It’s everywhere and in everything and to consciously resist it is a choice. The choice to better yourself and propel yourself forward and achieve your goals. But resistance is hard. It’s much easier to go with the flow. To give in and give up and let temptation envelop you. The problem is temptation tends take you places you don’t want to go or leave you with regret.
That’s why inside this book I’ll show you how to:
* Understand the fundamentals of self-discipline and how to turn it on like a faucet
* Gain simple tricks to break bad habits and force yourself to be more productive
* Develop a fool proof system to achieve your goals automatically without giving in
* How to finish what you start
Have you ever felt like you don’t push yourself hard enough? You have all these thoughts and ideas but only act for a day then decommit yourself. It’s like for many to pick up a book to only read the first few pages than put it down because it’s more effortless to watch TV than to apply yourself. These goals and dreams you’ve envisioned fade away because you’ve given up too soon. But that changes now when you learn to finish what you start.
At first, it’s an exhausting pattern. You can’t trust your own mind to carry you through. The change begins when you strengthen your mind and develop the discipline and mental toughness to grind away at what needs to be done.
Inside this book you will discover:
* How to unlock the right attitude to forge relentless willpower so you never quit early
* The unconscious anti-habits that hold you back from realizing your true potential
* The hidden rule to push yourself beyond what you thought your limits were
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)