English | July 25th, 2019 | ISBN: 1472947517 | 832 pages | EPUB | 2.19 MB
Packed with practical advice, guidance and inspiration about all aspects of the writing process, this Yearbook is the essential resource on how to get published.
It will guide authors and illustrators across all genres and markets: those looking for a traditional, hybrid or self-publishing route to publication; writers of fiction and non-fiction, poets and playwrights, writers for TV and radio, newspapers and magazines.
New articles for the 2020 edition include:
* Raffaella Barker Writing romantic fiction
* Chris Bateman Writing for video games: a guide for the curious
* Dean Crawford Goimg solo: self-publishing in the digital age
* Jill Dawson On mentoring
* Melissa Harrison So you want to write about nature …
* Kerry Hudson Writing character-led novels
* Mark Illis Changing lanes: writing across genres and forms
* Maxim Jakubowski Defining genre fiction
* Antony Johnston Breaking into comics
* Suzanne O’Sullivan Writing about science for the general reader
* Tim Pears Writing historical fiction: lessons learned
* Di Redmond Ever wanted to write a saga?
* Anna Symon Successful screenwriting
* Nell Stevens Blurring facts with fiction: memoir and biography
* Ed Wilson Are you ready to submit?
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)